Improvements and main features:
Extrusion system Optimized by E3D.
Hotend manufactured and assembled by the top world hotend manufacturer.
- Finest machining quality.
- Improved thermal dissipation.
- Refined electronics.
- Assembled by E3D
Extrusion by Bondtech.
Both R19 printers feature the high-tech dual-drive gears by Bondtech, providing:
- Unmatched grip: The dual-drive gears have ensured a reliable extrusion, getting rid of grinding issues.
- Increased torque: The extruder mechanism reduces under extrusion problems.
- Improved extrusion control: Precise extrusion rate to print complex geometries.
Filament runout sensor.
A mechanical switch to detect filament presence allows preventing one of the most common and frustrating failure reasons.
Improvements in the Graphic User Interface. Description
- Information screens
- Maintenance alerts
- More printing parameters to control
- New Assistant to change the Hotend
- Hotend identification
- More materials presets
- Calibration process refined
- IDEX: Independent Dual Extruder
- Printing modes: Simple – Dual – Duplication – Mirror
- Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Overall Dimensions: 675mm x 440 mm x 680 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Print Volume: 420 mm x 297mm x 210 mm
- Nozzle diameter.
- 0,5mm (Special)
- 0,6mm (standard)
- Heated Bed: PCB
- Screen: Full-Color Capacitive Touchscreen
- Electronics: BCN3D Electronics v1.0. Independent Stepper Drivers
- Connectivity: SD (autonomous operation) / USB
- Maximum extruder temperature: 290 ºC
- Power consumption: 370W
- Compatible Materials: PLA, NYLON, PET-G, ABS, TPU, PVA, Composites, Others
- Support material: PVA for PLA /HIPS for ABS
- Operative Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Support files: STL, OBJ, AMF